Background

Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Learing

I was lucky enough to spend two days with two of my wonderful Kinder Team at Digipalooza (#digi2015) this week. We had a great time and learned lots of awesome things about how to become a "creator" of technology instead of just a "consumer" and how to teach that to our students.





Awesome presentations by Tiffany Copple & Brittany Banister of 2 Techie TeachersHope to keep in touch with these girls!







Don't you just love how a good session can inspire you to jump in headfirst. Well...kinda. I already have my blog here, but as you can see, I have much neglected it. :(  So now this is going to become the place to not only talk shop but to document my learning. All of it. School, hobbies, everything. And even more than that, I am hoping going to help my three awesome kids at home start their own blogs to show their learning too. Yeah!! Family project! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment